Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Bad, Bad, Blogger!

Yes, I would call myself a bad blogger (slinks away with tail between legs)... Or, more to the point, I am an inconsistent, unfocused blogger. I have always just posted stuff here in a random fashion, with no real thought about the overall focus or intent behind any of it. Most of the blogs that I read on a consistent basis do not suffer from this affliction. Rather, they are extremely focused, with new content coming out on a fairly consistent basis. Quite the opposite of what one finds when they land on my little piece of the blogosphere.

I have 'promised' several times before to write new content daily, or weekly, or whatever frequency tickled my fancy at the time... Obviously, that didn't work out so well. So, I will make no such promise at this time. This post is merely meant to serve as a reminder to myself (and to anyone else who reads this and cares) that if I want them to come, then I need to build it. But, not just build a random mess. Build something they actually want to come back to.

No comments: