Saturday, July 30, 2011

Am I a Harley Fan? Yeah, I Just Might Be.

As a general rule, I have never really been a fan of Harley-Davidson motorcycles.  I have always had a preconceived notion of the “biker” type of person who rides a Harley and the culture that comes along with it.  I don’t know if that makes me judgmental, of whatever.  I’m sure it does, and I am sorry for that.

Having said that, I think I have realized that I may be much more of a fan of Harley-Davidson that I ever wanted to admit, especially after checking out the latest lineup of bikes on their website.  I have found my new drool-maker, and the bike that I simply must have one day.

I present to you the 2012 Harley-Davidson V-ROD Muscle.  Bask in it’s badassery.  And if you are feeling generous, have one delivered to my house.

http://www.harley-davidson.com/en_US/Motorcycles/v-rod-muscle.html

No comments: