Friday, April 3, 2009

Running - Days 1 and 2

So, I have started running. There were several motivating factors here that led me to this decision. First, I am tired of feeling, well, tired all the time. I believe firmly that not getting any real regular exercise is making me tired. Second, I am trying to cultivate interests that Terri and I can share (she runs). In fact, she has signed up for the Chicago marathon and the idea came up that I should do it also. A daunting thought for someone who has never really been a runner, but I think I am going to give it a shot!

Anyway, the stats (I am going to post my distances, mostly for my own reference).

Day 1 - 1.5 Miles
Day 2 - 3 Miles (approximately, might be a little less)

I'll start posting my times, once I start tracking them. For now, I am more concerned with actually getting through the distances.

No comments: